OpenLM License Parser Privacy Statement
These Terms of Services govern your use of AllLicenseParser.com and LicenseUsageParser.com (the "Websites"), operated by OpenLM.
While we acknowledge that reading legal documents may be hard for some individuals, we did our best to present it in plain language, and we also attach a summary of your obligations. Please understand that this summary cannot be used to interpret the full terms, and that the full terms shall apply.
OpenLM provides you the websites to parse and analyze license files, license reports and log files for license managers such as FLEXEra FlexNet and similar.
In order to provide these services, OpenLM shall need to store some personal information about you, and may use it for statistical purposes.
OpenLM cannot guarantee the accuracy of the services provided to you.
No matter what, OpenLM shall never be liable for any damage, and disclaims any warranty regarding the service.
Eligibility: OpenLM provides you the services without any registration. However, the following terms apply
- Age: You are over 18 years of age, or if you are a corporation, the corporation is valid and allowed to enter into this agreement.
- Solvency: You are solvent and have not filed for bankruptcy, liquidation, debt arrangement or otherwise lost your ability into entering into agreements such as these terms.
- Residence: You do not reside in any proscribed state nor in any state that is embargoed by the United States department of commerce or any applicable Israeli law.
- The Services: OpenLM may use the services to analyze files you may send or upload to it and to allow you to view such analysis and/or to send it to others. Such files are parsed automatically by OpenLM and are not associated with OpenLM. OpenLM may allow you to store additional information, and may notify you upon changes in your uploaded files and/or licenses. OpenLM may retain files for different durations based on your service levels, depending on whether you are a paying user or not.
- No Malicious Use: You will not use the Websites maliciously nor will you use the websites to circumvent any features and/or to cause OpenLM any damage. You may also not relicense the services or modify them in a manner which allows 3rd parties to use them.
- Payments / Fees: OpenLM’s basic service is currently provided free of charge. OpenLM may charge you for additional features and premium services, only upon your consent.
- What Personal Information Does OpenLM Retain? OpenLM may retain some personal information that you provided it, including your Email and/or IP address, other information you provided it when visiting the websites and/or information it obtained from your browser.
- What Non-Personal Information Does OpenLM Retain? OpenLM may also retain some non-personal information about you, such as your relevant software, the license types and information relating to your use.
- How Will OpenLM Use The Information? OpenLM uses the information in order to provide you and other users the services, as well as to improve the services. The information is anonymized after 24 hours, and is used only to improve the services, discover new license types, measure use of the Websites and of other software.
- Who Has Access To This Information? OpenLM’s employees and contractors, which are under strict confidentiality obligations, have access to your data. Moreover, some 3rd parties who provide OpenLM’s software and platforms also have access to such information.
- How Can You Review Your Information or Delete It? OpenLM allows you to review your personal information through the email; please keep in mind that if you delete your personal information, OpenLM may still retain backup copies for audit and backup purposes. If you wish to do so, please sent OpenLM an email at info@OpenLM.com
- What can you do if your privacy was violated? If you feel your privacy was compromised, you can contact OpenLM’s privacy officer at info@OpenLM.com and request that he’ll review your complaint.
- Can OpenLM Contact You? OpenLM may contact you in case of a service malfunction, when it needs to provide you with updates relating to the service, or when sending you its periodic newsletter. You may opt out from the newsletter at any time.
- Support: Currently, and due to the early stage of the OpenLM licensing parsing service, support is only provided by Electronic mail and during limited business hours at support@OpenLM.com.
- Warranty: OpenLM does not warrant for Service and supplies it on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Your Use of Service is at your own risk and under your liability. OpenLM makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements and (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free and (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through service will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Liability: For no case and for no reason shall OpenLM be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, consequential, exemplary, physical or special, to you, any other user or any 3rd party due to its misperformance of duties herein. OpenLM provides Service on an AS-IS basis and shall not be held liable, to the extent permitted by law, by any case of misconduct, negligence, gross negligence, malice or any other mean, to any damages or loss of property, virtual property, reputation and business reputation, user account information including login information, loss of profit, loss of good name, all resulting from the use or inability to use OpenLM services.
- Termination: OpenLM shall have the right to terminate your use of the OpenLM service or to terminate the OpenLM service at any time and by providing a 7 day prior notice. However, OpenLM may terminate your use of the OpenLM service at any time and without prior written notice in any case where you breached these terms and such breach may cause OpenLM irreparable harm.
- Amending These Terms: OpenLM may amend these terms from time to time, provided that you shall be informed by electronic mail upon such change If you registered.
- General: These Terms govern your use of the OpenLM service and shall be the sole agreement in effect relating to these services. These terms shall be solely governed by the laws of the state of Israel and any dispute arising from it shall be solely brought to the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv District in Israel. You hereby warrant and undertake not to initiate any class action lawsuit against OpenLM and to solely seek your own damages.
This option is still under construction. Please try again later.